Bachelor of Arts - BA Languages English and Spanish Université de Limoges (France), 4 Master’s degrees in international relations, International Civil Service (HEIP Paris), Humanitarian Action (IRIS- Paris), Human rights, citizenship and peace (ongoing in Senegal) and FIFA Master international in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport (from the CIES Neuchâtel, Switzerland).
• I’ve worked 2 years for Senegalese NGO dealing with children victims of social exclusion, 7 years as a Child Protection Programme Officer for the Presidency of Senegal (2012-2019), 1 year as a child protection officer for the Ministry of Women, Family and child Protection in Senegal
• I am a Former Basketball Player: 7 years of competition , Winner
of two championships in Senegal at regional and national level, Pre-selected for junior national team in 2001, Competed 3 years with Limoges ABC Club in France, Founder and President of AMBASKET in 2009, association of former basketball players
united to support the education of kids in sport.
• I have worked as an Event and Protocol Manager for AFCON 2019 in Alexandria, Egypt
•I am a alumni of the Young African Leaders Initiative program (YALI 2017) of the US Department of State
• I work as consultant for FIFA on providing services for:
- Design and support for women’s football social initiatives within the African member associations
- Logistical support and facilitation for research activities within women’s football on the African continent
Register to learn how to curate your own virtual or hybrid in-person and virtual experience across the four conference days.